- Tragsatec. Madrid, Spain. Jan 2007 – Today.
– Representative in HABITATS consortium, to implement the EU directive about Infrastructure for Spatial Information in the European Community (INSPIRE)
– Expert in NPIS Twining at Croatia, Nature Protection Information System through the automation and portability of the inspection procedures.
– Consulting and solutions for environmental projects, automation of thematic cartography series, data analysis and layers.
- University of New Orleans. Development of Geographic Information Systems learning cases. New Orleans, USA. Jun 2010 – Aug 2010.
- Tragsatec. Alphanumeric and geographic data processing, thematic cartography elaboration. Madrid, Spain. Nov 2005 – Jan 2007.
Photography Interpretation Operator
- Tragsatec. Photography interpretation of nut trees for SIG Cascaras project. Madrid, Spain. Jun 2005 – Nov 2005.
- Tragsatec. Photography interpretation of land uses for SIGPAC project for the European Union. Madrid, Spain. Dec 2002 – Dec 2004.
- Spanish: native speaker
- 12 years of experience with GIS. From training at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (2001) till today in Tragsatec: Idrisi, gvSIG, Dinamap (corporative GIS) & ESRI software.
- 8 years of experience with ESRI software. Since Universidad Autónoma de Madrid days (2005) till today in Tragsatec: ArcInfo, Arcview and ArcGIS 8, 9 & 10. Main tools used: Analyst tools, Spatial analyst, 3D analyst, Visual Basic Editor, Grid, ArcEdit, Tables, ArcInfo, Amls.
- Strong skills on computing, Photoshop and basic skills about VBA & Python.